Lines in Rust Linen Oversized Eye Pillow - Limited Edition
Overwhelmed? Stressed? Headachey? Meet the Oversized Eye Pillow: It’s like a weighted blanket for your face!
Filled with whole flax seeds and available in unscented, lavender and mint varieties, you can pop it in the freezer or microwave for cold or hot therapy. Great for meditation and yoga practice, or whenever you need a break from the visual clutter of daily life.
- Filled with dried organic whole flax and seeds and optional lavender or peppermint filling
- Pillow measures 9.5" x 5" x 1"
- Removable envelope-style pillow cover: "Lines" linen in Rust, designed by Erin Dollar for Robert Kaufman - Limited Edition
- Inner: White flannel pouch containing flax seeds and optional organic lavender flowers or dried peppermint leaves
- Weight: approx 10.5 oz
- Care/cleaning: Cover is removable. Hand wash or machine wash cold and hang dry. Material is pre-washed. Take care to not expose inner pouch to moisture.
I bought one for myself and had to get some to share as gifts. I gave this lavender-scented dream to a pregnant friend struggling with migraines. Cute and practical. She loves it!
I love this eye pillow! First of all, the size is amazing. It actually covers my entire eye area, unlike other eye pillows I've gotten. And the little grains of lavender inside are absolutely perfect and smell divine. I thought I was going to keep this one for myself, but my daughter is using it to help her fall asleep at night! Will definitely order more.